Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

10.19.1983

Went to the doctor today. I weighed 210. It was a different machine than they usually weigh me on. I can't believe I ahve gained that much weight. I went to Dr. Schill this time. He said if the baby was born today it would be an 8 pd baby. I have to see Dr. Schill again next week because Zager will be out of town. I measure at 41 weeks today, the nurse said the same as last week. I hardly slept last night or the night before. It is hard to get comfortable.

The doctor said the baby's head is still high, he had trouble finding it at first. I had to go to Perry emergency room on 10/8 for a shot. I had a real bad cough and my lungs were filled with mucus. I'm still recovering from it, but fill 100% better.

Wow mom you went to the doctor a whole lot!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home