Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

10.11.1983

I weigh in at 193 this week. Doctor said ultra-sound was normal. He said he still can't believe there isn't twins in there. I see the other doctor next week. I hope I go at least 2 more weeks, so I get to see Dr. Sager again. I really like him. He has treated me really well the past two months. Dr. Sager said we will just have to wait and see about the baby. I have a 50/50 chance of Sager delivering the baby. I hope he does. He also said that he just couldn't believe that it was all baby. He also asked about your dad getting a vasectomy. He said he bet that when I came back six weeks after the baby was born, the he still wouldn't have had it done. I go well if I get a c-section I'll go ahead and get my tubes tied. He said you never can tell how big this baby will be.

Your name has finally been picked out if you are a boy. Adam Jacob and we will call you AJ.

2 comments:

clearly they decided against the not having more kids things.

September 2, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

clearly....

September 4, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home