Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

12.7.1983

(4 weeks old)


Well, you almost a month old. Time is passing very fast. I'll be going back to work in a month. If I have our bills paid off, I wouldn't be going back. I just found out that I was a high risk mother and that is why the baby doctor was there when you were born. I know you were born during his busy hours at his office, so I know he left his patients in his waiting room. I thought it was really neat that he was there. I got the bill from the doctor today. It was $1200. Ricky's doctor's charge was only $375. My stay in the hospital with Ricky's was $1200 with Kassie it was $1500. I bet your's runs close to $8000. I'm kind of depressed that I won't have any more babies. I always enjoy being pregnant even during the hot summers. I just can't accept the fact that there won't be any more. I have cried several times about it.

Little did you know mom those were wasted tears. You have two more kids, but shhh I won't tell.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home